We collect two types of data from our website users:
01. Personal Data Collection
1. Personal contact information collected when the user voluntarily and wittingly submits a contact form to us via the website.
The following info is submitted by the user:
- Company Name
- Name & Surname
- Contact number
- Email Address
We will be entitled to disclose this personal information to our employees who assist us to interact with you via our website or email, and thus need to know your personal information in order to communicate with you properly and efficiently. We will ensure that all such employees having access to your submitted personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
fencing Materials will not use your personal information for any purpose (other than as stated above) without your express consent. We will not use or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless the use or disclosure is –
- Required in order to comply with applicable law, order of court or legal process served on the Company;
- Necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
We will :-
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential if it is not in the public domain;
- not sell/supply any personal information to any third parties wihout your express consent;
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control
- Not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period
02. Third-party cookies
Our website itself does not set nor track cookies to store any user information
However, we utilize Google Analytics to gather information regarding user trends when using our website. Information such as date and time of browsing, pages viewed, geographical info, server and browser versions, pathways taken to move through website pages, search terms used to find our website is tracked by Google and this tracking involves the setting and tracking of cookies.
We use this information from Google to monitor user behaviour to guide us in improving the content of our web pages and to fine-tune the information offered on our website.